I just played with DW's SVN integration. A few notes in no particular order:

1) I made the mistake of pointing to an existing SVN checkout. DW
recognized this and warned me (repeatedly).

2) It does color code the icons when you modify a file.

3) Oddly I couldn't compare my modded file to source. I saw an option,
but it was grayed out.

4) It does let you see history and do comparisons, although you have
to use a third party tool for the diffs. (Bit surprised by that.) DW
did not seem able to work with Changes, but maybe that's Change's
fault.

I'm _considering_ giving it a test drive for a bit - but not if I
can't point DW to an existing SVN checkout. No way I'm going to
_recheck_ everything out.

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Joel Watson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use Dreamweaver.  I realize that it is not ideal for CF; however, as I pull
> double-duty as a designer and developer, it makes sense to use Dreamweaver
> since it is so good at the design side, as well as supporting CF syntax (and
> a host of others, as already mentioned).
>
> So for a developer, Eclipse is probably best, but if you dip into both design
> and dev, Dreamweaver is a great product.

Raymond Camden, VP of Software Dev, Broadchoice

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog : www.coldfusionjedi.com
AOL IM : cfjedimaster

Keep up to date with the community: http://www.coldfusionbloggers.org