>>I am learning more
about Dreamweaver from this thread. I'm tempted to give it a shot.

I am looking at the specks on the CS4 beta and it looks *tight*.

I agree with Mark Drew. You should have many tools in your utility belt and
know the strengths and weakness's of each. I really like CS3 *A lot* but I
am stuck with DW MX (6) at work and I am not particularly fond of it. CS3
was a giant leap forward.

I have a buddy that is a *gifted* UI developer (a cross browser
CSS/XHTML/XML guru) and he swears by DW and MS Expression. I have done quite
a bit of design and when I am doing GUI centric work DW is my tool of choice
hands down.

my $0.02