> I was wondering the same thing because the post implied that to me
> but I figured I was reading it wrong.  I do not think IDE selection is
> a sign of skill one way or the other.  I do however think that people
> get a little too pushy about what IDE to use or not use and that
> feeling of mine dates back before I ever heard of Eclipse.

Back before Macromedia, if I remember correctly, there was a fair amount
of disdain for both Homesite and Dreamweaver users amongst those of us who
used ColdFusion Studio (at times myself included I must admit). I get
the same sort of vibe from a lot of Eclipse advocates.

--
s. isaac dealey  ^  new epoch
 isn't it time for a change?

http://onTap.riaforge.org/blog