Oh Yea,

The absolute first thing I do with any newly inherited site is to view it
via Firefox with a few plug ins:

   - Cold Fire
   - Firebug
   - Firefox accessibility extension
   - HTML Validator
   - Kgen
   - Load time Validator
   - SE Open
   - Window Resizer
   - YSlow

Not to hijack a topic but any other add ins you guys find useful?