I am getting the weirdest error.

My server lost power on Saturday night and (obviously) therefore restarted.
When that happened it must have finished installing something that was started
earlier because all my pages started being delivered in "Transfer-Encoding:
chunked"

Now you might think thats not so bad, but apparently it prefixes the HTTP
response of the file content with a block size (e.g. "5309") so that it can
know how big the chunks are and suffixes it with a "0"

Flex doesnt recognize this as part of the HTTP header/footer and therefore
thinks every XML object I load is malformed.

These objects are all produced by CF and they load properly in IE/FireFox (who
are savvy enough to know what HTTP headers are supposed to look like) but in
Flex its all borked.

Is there any way to force CF to use a different transfer encoding on all pages
(without going into every page on every site on my server)?

Any idea what might have caused CF to start doing this to begin with? I couldnt
find anything that I installed recently that had anything to do with this. The
only CF thing that we installed at all (in the past few months) is a patch to
address some cfimage issues
(http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb403411&sliceId=1).