>You aren't by chance storing a comma-delimited list in a single column a
>database are you?  :)

hi brad, well not in the database but this particular column in the coldfusion
query at this point could have comma delimited lists.

this query is something i have created out of various other queries and formats
and then i am just about to use the query2excel function but am trying to run
some filters on it first to get rid of some of the data

would a comma delimited list in a coldfusion query object cause this error? and
if so how can i get around it

thanks