Is there a way to get my mail server NOT to send a vacation message when
I'm BCC'd on an email?  Is there some sort of email header I can inject
with CFMAILPARAM?  (We use Exchange here, but hopefully there is
something more generic in the protocol?)

I have a bunch of forms that post information, and many of them BCC me
in the background.  When I setup a vacation message, all people who use
this form get my vacation messages, and are very confused.

Any way to stop this, short of removing my vacation message?  (Yes, I
know some people are vehemently opposed to using vacation messages -
let's not go down that road here)

Thanks,

Dan