>I sure hope it fixes your problem.  If not, you'll have problems
>Googling for that error number.  :)
>
>http://www.codersrevolution.com/index.cfm/2008/7/9/The-Side-of-the-Net-G
>oogle-wont-show-you
>
>~Brad
>
>We are upgrading to 8.0.1 now. Hopefully this addresses the problem,

Our problem is the ColdFusion Server itself is just dying altogether on our
production server. We don't seem to have a problem on our Dev, Test or Training
servers. There doesn't seem to be any indication as to why the server is going
down, it just dies and we have to restart it. A few of us have been pulled off
on our regular work and have been put on this priority. Currently we are
looking at these options:
1) Optimizing code (intense code reviews of long running pages)
2) Updating the CF Server
3) Checking and Rechecking all CF settings (and optimizing as well)
4) Investigating all CF errors
We've seen a few of these errors and I read that these errors (or similar) were
an indication that the server was going down, hence my request.
Not sure what triggered this event (The server dying repeatedly), but we
recently upgraded to CF8 on May 24, Server worked fine. Then the server started
dying, almost daily, around June 26.