From: David Critchley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: The error occurred on line -1

>I sure hope it fixes your problem.  If not, you'll have problems
>Googling for that error number.  :)
>
>http://www.codersrevolution.com/index.cfm/2008/7/9/The-Side-of-the-Net-
>oogle-wont-show-you
>
>~Brad
>
>We are upgrading to 8.0.1 now. Hopefully this addresses the problem,

Our problem is the ColdFusion Server itself is just dying altogether on
our production server. We don't seem to have a problem on our Dev, Test
or Training servers. There doesn't seem to be any indication as to why
the server is going down, it just dies and we have to restart it. A few
of us have been pulled off on our regular work and have been put on this
priority. Currently we are looking at these options:
1) Optimizing code (intense code reviews of long running pages)
2) Updating the CF Server
3) Checking and Rechecking all CF settings (and optimizing as well)
4) Investigating all CF errors
We've seen a few of these errors and I read that these errors (or
similar) were an indication that the server was going down, hence my
request.
Not sure what triggered this event (The server dying repeatedly), but we
recently upgraded to CF8 on May 24, Server worked fine. Then the server
started dying, almost daily, around June 26.