I thought of that, but they also only allow like 80 characters per option.  So
there is a chance that information could get truncated.

I think the form submitting to two action pages is going to work.  I have not
found a problem with it yet.  Of course if one action page fails then I loose
the link between the purchase and the details on the item purchased.  So they
would have to pick up the phone and find out what they wanted printed on the
cards.