From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 7:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Forum software

There are a few but inevitably, it boils down to bells and whistles. Ray
Camden's Galleon is solid but lacks many of the aesthetic features that
people like to see in heavily used, casual forums... but that makes it
perfect for more formal uses. Rick Root built upon Galleon to add quite a
few of those missing features and released it under CFMBB (I've not used it
other than creating an account and posting a couple of messages). I recently
released a new CF based forum app called CF4em (cf4em.com) and for all
intent purposes, I think it is what you are looking for.

- CF Based
- Tons of features already implemented (more waiting to be released when
some translations are completed)
- 100% Open Source

You can find out more at http://cf4em.com

Current Skins
http://cf4em.com/cf4em/index.cfm?mainaction=posts&forumid=1&threadid=1

Current Features List
http://cf4em.com/cf4em/index.cfm?mainaction=posts&forumid=3&threadid=2

I've actually never used Fusetalk so I can't offer any insight there.

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com
http://cf4em.com