From: "Qing Xia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: 7/29/2008 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: Forum software

We have FuseTalk.  It is definitely feature-rich.  I also like their
tech-support.  My phone calls are answered right away and they usually reply
to emails promptly (within an hour) as well.

However, I am not happy with the fact that their CFCs are all encrypted.
Well, being a CF developer myself, I am naturally nosey.  But besides that,
it is just nice to know what is happening to fix a problem, instead of going
the "re-install" route  for more complex issues.

I know most of the off-the-shelf software comes with encrypted code.  So,
unless you absolutely MUST HAVE the "bells and whistles" and that you canNOT
find something close to what you need in open source, I'd highly recommend
open source.  That way, you have something already built, but also highly
customizable.