Curious if anyone has done a RETS implementation with ColdFusion to
download MLS listings?  We're in the process of updating our data import
from an older system and would prefer something that can just go get the
RETS data and images and throw it into SQL for us.  The route we're
going down right now has us using an outside tool to download the data
to text, then parsing and importing to SQL through ColdFusion.  I'd
prefer to have it all in one step without having to deal with manually
creating tables and figuring out the field types.  I know RETS has
meta-data that already has all this info, but the download utility just
spits out a pipe-delimited text file without any of that meta-data so
it's slow going.  Any ideas?

-Justin Scott