As far as what I have done with the data, it isn't the best solution but it
works... The biggest problem I encountered is a 1 minute page processing limit
at HostMySite, so what I have done is wrote a script to go out and grab the
data and write it out to a file, then I import it chunk by chunk (scheduled
task that runs every 30 mins) until i have imported the entire file. I then go
out and grab a new file. This process takes about a day with the RETS server I
am hitting, and with the RETS queries I'm using (which result in about a 50,000
record recordset).

In general, the biggest hurdle I encountered was handling the HTTP
authentication via Coldfusion (which i believe is why CFX_HTTP5 was used for
the CFC solution).
After that, it was just a matter of playing around with parameters until I got
the result i wanted.

-- Jake