There is no such thing as Jrun webserver, where did you get that
information?

Jrun was and has always been released in one version, JRun Application
Server.

I would love to know where you get your information, after 13 years
developing Coldfusion I have never in my life been introduced to Jrun
webserver...

I think what you are getting confused with is the Jrun Web connectors that
Coldfusion Standard uses to interface into Jrun on a standard install. But
it is still Jrun Application Server, dude.

--
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.