>> Thank you, Gerald, allow me to be lazy for a minute, cf8
>> comes with its own web server albeit it is for development
>> only, and it can be installed siliently ("without user
>> interaction" would probably be more accurate), and this
>> capability (of silent installation + a default web server) is
>> important to me.
>
>This could be done fairly easy with almost any J2EE app server, and a bit of
>shell scripting.

fwiw, i just wanted to point out that unless the software hes writing is
distributed under a license that is compatible with the GPL then he can't
bundle OpenBD with his software.  He would have to distribute the software
seperately and then install it on OpenBD.

The same is not true of Railo 3.1 which is LGPL and can be bundled with a
commercial app as long as you don't modify the railo source code.