I have a client who must use Scala Sans for their Titles and still wants
everything dynamic. As I explained over and over again that Scala Sans is not
universally available on every computer and that every time they want to have a
header it would have to be an image, I am trying to find a dynamic solution.

One thought is that I insert a stylesheet.cfm to apply some dynamic css into
all my websites. Is there any CF solution to apply some kind of text to image
conversion for anything that has an <h3> heading or if I searched on an id or
anything? I know nothing of <cfimage> yet and was wonderig if there was
something in it that would create a text image solution or anything else...

Ideas, thoughts, solutions others have used. Clients you have shot trying to
explain this to.

~David G. Moore, Jr.