Does anyone here use @wiki ( http://atwiki.com ) ?

Any thoughts about the service? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Would this be a good way to create a wiki for an open-source project?

I've been thinking about creating a wiki for the onTap framework and
DataFaucet. I'm not thrilled about the idea of installing the PHP wiki
that's part of Trac... and personally the idea of a hosted service like
this works for me, since I'm already using google groups for the forum /
mailing lists...

My big question would be would this be something the CF community would
embrace for an OS project or is the separately hosted wiki likely to put
people off? This would just give me the ability to get a wiki up quickly
without taking my attention away from other projects like creating a
scaffolding wizard or giving user-group presentations. But if it puts
people off then of course it won't be very helpful. :)

Thanks,
ike

--
s. isaac dealey  ^  new epoch