I've upgraded to the latest version of Mary Jo's tool to filter attempts at SQL
injection. It works well, but I found three interesting false positives today.

My site has community profiles for cities and towns. The URL for these profiles
includes the county name as well as the city or town name. There are Union
counties in North Carolina, New Jersey and Ohio. There are three towns that get
a false positive flag. They all start with "All" (Allenwood, Allen Center and
Allens Crossroads). The URLs have the format of /Union/Allenwood.cfm,
/Union/Allen-Center.cfm and /Union/Allens-Crossroads.cfm. Clearly, the
combination of "Union/All" is causing the problem. Can anyone suggest a
modification to the code that would eliminate the false positives without
substantially weakening the filter? The RegEx in her tool,
(http://www.cfwebstore.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.download&downloadID=18),
is way beyond my skill set.

TIA,
Matt