Our JVM is fully updated. No love. We have the new CFImage patch from Adobe. No
love.

I am curious what you meant about this being a classic sign of the problem.

We can often go through 7,000 images without one error and then we'll get two
errors within 20 images of each other and then go another 5,000 without issue.

I dont know if that is a classic sign of the problem but I am interested in
learning more about what you mean and how to debug it if you are correct.

- James