Uh, what?  Session replication has been working for me starting with MX
6.1 and continues to work fine now that we've moved to CF8.  I've also
not had an issue with cfchart since the information replicates within
the cluster.  And, as an added bonus, the latest JRun updater for CF8
brings us partial session updates!  Now, only the data that actually
changes gets pushed to the other clusters.  Before?  It sent the entire
scope data.  This is in several environments, and one that has a load of
about 75k hits daily shared across 4 servers and 4 instances.  Things
that may go wrong though...  if your servers are on different subnets,
it's a right pain in the ass to make it work correctly.  The only time
I've seem to have issues with session replication is with sites that
have exceedingly high memory writes/reads.  We've got a Mach II app that
will not behave when pushed into a cluster.  Normal startup time for
this app is 30 seconds, but that stretched beyond 3 minutes when it was
trying to replicate data amongst peers.  Then again, this app had a
startup XML file of around 120k.  It's ungodly massive, and something I
did mention to the devs in the past ;).

Matthew Williams
Geodesic GraFX