Hi Brad,

the HTML file appeared to me as if CF was recreating the report using
1x1-Pixel-TDs, i can post an extract of it tomorrow.
If the temp files in /tmp don't contain too much binary junk (I didn't
look into them yet), I'll post an extract of one of them, too.

Could it be that CF works internally that way - generating HTML and
converting it to SWF afterwards? That'd be weird. ;-)

bye,
marcus

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,