yeah, to add to what Azadi said... i've not done anything yet with cfdiv,
but i've worked with cfwindow.  integrating jquery into a cfwindow is
tricky.  as per the docs, functions inside cfwindow (and maybe cfdiv as
well?) need to be in the format of:
myFunction = function (args) {
     stuff
}

not:

function myFunction(args) {
     stuff
}

when working with jquery plugins (or any external script), you can't be sure
that this format is going to be adhered to.  cfwindow is very very very sad
when that format is not adhered to.