hi,

i testing my cfc's by using the cfinvoke. and then if there is an error when
running the cfc's then i have an exception handler to give me the details of
the error

however, although it gives me the details of the error it only provides me with
the tag context until it hits the cfinvoke tag - any of the processing inside
of the cfc's are not included in the tag context and therefore even though it
may tell me i have an error with something it doesnt tell me what page and what
line the error occured

does anyone have a solution for this? not too sure if i have explaine this
correctly but basically i want it to point me to the cfc function where the
error occured and what line it occured on

thanks

richard