hi,

we cannot seem to find any discussion on the internet regarding this issue.

this is regarding multiple users looking at a page where data can be changed by
those users, and we want the data changes to filter to the other people looking
at the data? is there any general disdussions on this?

our scenario is a little different though as we are using JSMX to request and
send data to the server. users will look at one page of data and when saving
data a JSMX call is sent to the server to save the data, then when a user saves
some data then we want it to filter down to the other users.

we were thinking that we may have to handle this manually by checking if any
users are looking at the same page and then inform them that a change has been
made and to click a reload button or something like that, or maybe it could
just autmatically update it with the changes.

we would appreciate some general help on this

thanks

richard