> Any thoughts on how to get CF to NOT parse the .html or .htm files on all the
> domains except 1?

You can't, really, if you're running a single instance of CF. You'd
have to run at least two instances, with web.xml configured in one
instance to allow this but not in the other. You'd then have to map
the one CF instance to the one Apache virtual server, and map the
other instance to all the other Apache virtual servers.

I'm not exactly sure how this would be set up within httpd.conf, but
you'd basically need to point to different wsconfig directories. This
kind of thing is fairly simple to set up with IIS, so I imagine it can
be done for Apache.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/