I was thinking previously that there might be a way to do something
similar to this with Apache. After all, if Apache just served the HTML
file directly to the user instead of handing it off to CF, then there
would be no parsing of any html files outside of a particular domain. CF
would never see those html files because Apache would never pass them
off to CF for processing.

However, it sounds like in your experience, adding the "AddHandler" line
JUST to a particular VirtualHost did not limit that Apache configuration
to just one VirtualHost, but rather the entire server?

> 1.  Added the following to the specific domain's vhost.conf file:
> <Directory /home/httpd/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs>
>       AddHandler jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf .htm .html
> </Directory>

Can you confirm that you added the "AddHandler" line to JUST the
VirtualHost that you wanted to have the html files interpreted? What if
you remove the "Directory" tags from around it and simply had the line
directly in the VirtualHost directive?

I've never attempted to do anything like that personally, but it seems
logical.

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies