To answer your question CF has an install that works wonderfully and
in 64bit no less on the new dualcore macbooks.

You would also need Apache but that already comes with Leopard
preinstalled. Just turn on "Web sharing" in the system preferences.

But yeah the OSX platform has been great for developing.

-J.J.