Ian Skinner wrote:
> Or just be specific in what you wanted to output.  Modifying your
> original code in the following manner will achieve the exact same result
> as changing the variable names, and demonstrates a better practice of
> scoping your variables.  I hope you at least wrote that as 'variables.q'
> and 'variables.a'! :-)

Fair enough. No, I didn't actually name them Q and A. :) I named them
"AdjustedQuestion" and "AdjustedAnswer".

As for putting variable. before every variable will take quite a bit of
work for the app I'm working on. Yes, I know scoping my variables is a
good thing now and I will from now on when needed. But honestly, it so
rarely comes up as an issue (I don't know what I was doing naming the
variable the same name as the field) that it seems redundant to do so
(well, until something like this happens). :)