hi there.

in the past, acrobat 8 professional gave me the ability to create a
new pdf, add form fields to it,
save it as a pdf, write some xml to populate the pdf, and then open
the PDF in a browser, and
the data in the pdf forms would be filled with the data i expected
from the xml file.

HOWEVER, with an update that has happened on my adobe updates, now,
acrobat forces me to use
LIVE CYCLE DESIGNER, rather than itself to manage the forms... OK, i
can work with that
but i cannot get the darn pdfs to be filled with the data like they
were before...

PLEASE someone tell me how i can make these dynamic again, this is
truly crippling me for one
particular client...

or

please also someone tell me how i can uninstall live cycle designer so
that acrobat does its thing
like it used to just perfectly...

i suspect there is some sort of data provider that i need to set, but
i cannot seem to get anything to
work in LIVE CYCLE DESIGNER to make that happen.  in acrobat prof 8
you didnt have to set this
you could do it simply with some XML and the pdf that acrobat made :(

help, anyone, please, client needs this, and i just have one left to
do!!! grrr... what a bad update adobe!

-- tony

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
-- siddhartha gautama