Hi there

I have a really tricky task to try and complete.

I have been handed an application to build an integration from the CF
application to a CRM application.

Basically here is what I am trying to do

Basically I have a form which has been created

Collects data from a user - namely First Name, Postcode, Email Address,
Favourite Hair Colour with four possible selections, and also a check box - Do
you like icecream (yep I know very complicate.

I want to capture this information and integrate the answers with the CRM.

I have some sample code (from .Net I think but have no idea what it is trying
to do.

Hoping someone might be able to shed some light onto how I convert the .Net
code to CF.

Here is the code below:

Imports Traction.Integration
Imports Traction.Integration.DataObjects
Imports Traction.Integration.Result
Imports Traction.Integration.TractionTypes.CustomerAttributes
Imports Traction.Integration.TractionTypes.CustomerAttributes.Default
Imports Traction.Integration.Result.Errors

System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        'instantiate a new SurveyDataObject using the web.config configuration
"MySurvey1"
        Dim SurveyResponse As New SurveyDataObject("MySurvey1")

        With SurveyResponse

            'customer details
            With .Customer
                'default attributes
                .FirstName.Value = txtFirstName.Text
                .Email.Value = txtEmail.Text

                'custom attributes are pre-defined in the web.config
configuration;
                'in this case there is only one custom attribute (postcode),
which is a text attribute
                CType(.CustomAttributes(0), TextCustomerAttribute).Value =
txtPostcode.Text

                'validate and handle any errors before posting to Traction
                If .Validate.Length > 0 Then
                    'pre-post error handling if the Validate method returns any
errors
                End If

            End With

            'match key is email
            .MatchKey =
TractionTypes.Enumerations.Traction_MatchKeyEnumeration.E
            .MatchValue = txtEmail.Text

            'survey responses:

            'list boxes and dropdown boxes should return the sequential option
number per Traction,
            'not the option text
            .Questions(0).Answer = lbxHairColour.SelectedValue  'e.g. "2", not
"Brunette"

            'check boxes should return the string representation of the Checked
boolean property
            .Questions(1).Answer = cbxIceCream.Checked.ToString 'e.g. "True"

        End With

        'perform the post
        Dim MyResult As SurveyResult = Post.SurveyPost(SurveyResponse)

        'examine the result
        If MyResult.Success Then
            lblResult.Text = "Thanks for entering!"
        Else