From: John P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:51 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: client variables log database is huge

I suspect that there may be a problem with our ClientStorage_log
database as it's currently at 11.5 gigs and has to be cleared out once a
month or so. I freed 4.5 gigs of space on this server by moving files
off 2 days ago and within 24 hours that space was filled again. Could
this be a security hole that is allowing our clientStorage_log db to get
filled so quickly? I don't know the size of the clientStorage_log prior
to moving the files off the server but it's by far the largest recently
modified file in the past 4 days.

Coldfusion MX7 server.

Thanks