I know. Just throwing it out there for you as a potential option.  It
took me a while to give them a try but when I finally did I was
impressed. I had a budget of 0 and with no setup costs and them having
the gateway and merchant account all in one; it was what I went with.

If you can afford authorize.net I would go with them, but if you a
little mom and pop shop like my part-time site, then I would give them a
shot.

I look forward to the day when people understand that their site is a
reflection on them and when it looks crappy then even if your service is
great, people will believe your service is crap.

Bryan F. Hogan
Product Manager
eDonor(r) - Recruit, Retain, Repeat
A Global Med Technologies(r) Company

P  602.489.7844
F  602.489.7801
www.edonor.com

The information contained in this electronic mail message, including all
attachments hereto, is confidential information intended only for
distribution to the individual(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this  communication, and
the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone at (602) 489-7800 and delete the original message. Thank you.