Hmmm... never heard of that one. Which version of CF? 4.5? Could you try
downgrading? Our CF server doesn't seem to have that problem, and we're using
4.5.

Possibly you could look at a CFX_FILE tag - I know of one which has the added
bonus of better security, however it does not set all the attributes which
CFFILE does, which is a pain.

David Cummins