From: Johnny Le [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 1:47 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: IIS Application Pools and ColdFusion

We have recently migrated all of our applications to a new MS 2003
server.  Ever since the applications kept going down even though the
server was still up and functioning normally.  Eventually we figured out
that it was the application pool that went down.  We separated the
applications out to another application pool and eventually identified
one application as the source of the problem.  So now all other
applications are up but this one application keeps going down.  But now
what? we have no clues how to fix this.  It is an old fusebox 3
application and we are using wsconfig to connect between IIS and JRUN.
What kind of activities in the site that can possibly bring down the
application pool? We have an upload feature, but I don't think it is
used extensively.  Please help!

Johnny