From: Michael Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 8:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Assembler.....

Lately I wuz thinking of picking up an extra language to add to my long list

of the ones I currently know ;) As most people know you can develop custom
COM, CORBA, CFX & other types of add-ons using alot of different languages
like C++, VB, Java etc. etc.

What I am wondering is if anyone out there knows if I can create COM or CFX
extensions through assembly/assembler language. I know its a pretty old
language but its also pretty efficient. If anyone has anything to comment
about this, please do ;) I will be one extremely greatful person.

TIA,
Mike

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.