> What I am wondering is if anyone out there knows if I can create
> COM or CFX
> extensions through assembly/assembler language. I know its a pretty old
> language but its also pretty efficient. If anyone has anything to comment
> about this, please do ;) I will be one extremely greatful person.

Of course. Except for Java and GW BASIC :) etc, the purpose of most
compilers is to convert the language INTO assembly (where it's converting to
machine language).

Since assembly is the root language, you can do ANYTHING from it. However it
will take you ten to twenty years to write a simple COM object in it. So I'd
suggest not. :-)

--min