Guys,

I've got a cfchart which sits inside a cfdocument. In development on my local
machine this works perfectly, however, when moved to production we just get a
red [X] where the chart should be sat. I've had this problem for as long as I
can remember but have only got around to tackling it this morning.

After doing some reading around it has become apparent that cfdocument
obviously cant access the chart image on my production server which is why it
inst displayed, my challenge is finding out WHY it cant access that resource.
Nothing springs to mind as a configuration mismatch between dev/production but
for some reason it only works on one.

Can anyone give me some pointers on solving this?

Cheers all,

Rob