The lack of RAM really.

I was hoping I'd pay less by dropping ColdFusion and get more RAM at the same
time.

I like HMS, their tech support has been awesome although I would have liked
never to have had the need to talk to them, but when I do they're always there
and very helpful.

I wanted to take a look somewhere else though.

1 or 2GB of RAM would be nice as SQL Server will want a bunch of that.

I'm also hoping there are some stripped down packages, so no SmarterTools etc.

Will look at Kickass, I recall someone slating them a while ago but don't quote
me on that.

BTW, I'm not receiving any CF-Talk emails, this is via the site. Anyone else
not getting anything through? I can sent ok mind.

Adrian