Thanks Gert, I'm looking at KAVPS as my number one choice at the moment.

Quick question for you...

After reading and following Matt Woodward's nice piece on setting up Tomcat
with Railo, OpenBD and CF8
(http://www.mattwoodward.com/blog/index.cfm?event=showEntry&entryId=60F08421
-5F0A-41C9-940B3681A3D09D99) I'm wondering if you have any resources you
could point me to about getting Apache involved as I'd like host names to
determine which CF engine to use and (this is the bit I'm stuck on) all
running off one code base?

Sean's comment on that post sums up what I'm after. This is more for my dev
environment than live.

I would have posted this on railo_talk but it's more about CF engines than
just Railo...

Thanks.

Adrian