From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:07 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: view protected pdf

> In step 2, I need to unprotect it to another location, do step 3 then
> run a subroutine to clean up the unprotected file?

You could do that, but you shouldn't have to. You can read the PDF
into a variable, then use CFCONTENT to serve that variable. Ray's
example uses CFHEADER to tell the browser the name of the file you
want it to receive, but you don't actually have to have that file on
your server.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/