>>Any date-picker should be fine, provided that the widget is used to
populate a text field that can also be manually entered.

Thanx Ike,
So if I understand correctly, if I have a date/time widgets that can can be
used as (or considered to be) a convenience or an adjunct, but not the
primary and/or only means to entering the date/time, then I will be fine?
That is the part I am not clear on.

>> I integrated the Dynarch widget into the onTap framework last year.

Huh... Small world. I have a custom tag for the Dynarch widget that was
hoping to leverage. Do you think that the Dynarch widget will be ok?

Thanx
G!