And Ext JS will support Aria/508 in version 3 which comes out April
14th. And yes, you are correct on the technical requirements of 508
but since 508 applies in legal terms to a surprisingly small section
of the populace, most treat it as a guideline for trying to achieve a
reasonable level of accessibility.

Judah