At 12:21 PM 12/6/00 -0700, you wrote:

>I remember several replies to a previous question where a tag was referenced
>that gathered all the variables on a form and passed them to subsequent
>pages
>
>what was that tag - I hope I'm not dreaming but it would help to replace
>hidden fields.

I have a feeling that you are talking about <cf_formurl2attributes> and
that's not exactly what that tag does. This tag captures all form or URL
variables passed to the file that calls the tag, and changes their scope
from form or URL to attributes (as the name so effectively implies). It
doesn't keep you from passing the information, it only standardizes the
information on the other side so you always know what scope the variable is
in. People tag about that tag around here a lot.