I have 4 pages in my application
Page1, Page2, page3 and page4

I am trying to do something like this (saw in some post):

 <cfset pagelist = "Page1,Page2,Page3,Page4">
 <cfoutput>
   <cfset stepCounter = 0>
  <cfloop list="#pagelist#" index="i">
   <cfset stepCounter = stepCounter +1>
   <cfif arguments.pagename EQ "#trim(i)#">
    <cfset styleclass = "HighLight">
   <cfelse>
    <cfset styleclass = "NoHighlight">
   </cfif>
class="#styleclass#" nowrap>#getContent('#arguments.PageID#',
'#i#').title#</td>
  </cfloop>
  </cfoutput>

I am trying to  display the list of the page rendering.
If we are on page1 .... according to the condition it is redirected to page2
or page3.

The total number of steps should be only 3 and according to the procedure
above it display's 4 steps.  It means that it should either be on page2 or
page3 and not both.

Thanks,
Pranathi.