From: Azadi Saryev [mailto:az...@sabai-dee.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 12:55 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF8 Image manipulation

"normal 8 handles"? what is that? where is it 'normal" to see them???

the only thing i can think of where an image has 8 "handles" when you
click on it is M$ applications... and even then it is not always the case...
what handles are you talking about?

Azadi Saryev
Sabai-dee.com
http://www.sabai-dee.com/