From: Peter Boughton [mailto:bought...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:26 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF8 Image manipulation

Your browser is not an image editor - it cannot manipulate *any* images in
this way -regardless of what server-side language/application generated
them.

To the browser there is no significant difference with the image downloaded
from your server and any other image downloaded from the web.

If your want your website users to be able to modify images in-browser, you
will need either a Flash app or a specific browser plugin.