Hi,

I've been using Cold Fusion for a little over 3 months, and am really
comfortable using it now and have designed a new site entirely in CF, as
well as some Intranet apps for a company I know.  I'm happy with what I'm
doing, and I'm learning more, except I'm not sure what the next stage is,
nor how to get there.

Thing is, I'm a little concerned that my code isn't up to scratch - that
said, I'm not sure where or what level I should be at after 3 months.  What
should I know by now - or is it a case of "whatever suits you?"  An example:
today I downloaded a CF auction application that had been coded using
Fusebox, another thing on my "to learn" list.  Flicking through the code, I
was confident I understood most of it - but certainly not all of it, and
there was and still are some basics I'm really not sure of.  The point with
my programming is that I can do anything asked of me, or of my site, but I
may not always approach it in the correct manner or method.  Is that method
learnt over experience, or what?

Can anyone offer any thoughts or advise as to where I should be heading now?
I often `dabble` with code and snippets aside from work just to pick up new
ideas etc and am constantly driven by new features for my site.  I know it's
a difficult question but the CF community has helped me in the past so much,
I thought I'd ask the Pros again, if only for a general discussion.

Cheers,

Will
Berks, UK.