Hey Thanks Mark, I learnt a bit more about it from reading your article and
found more info on it last night when (as you stated) 9:00 rolled around...
I have been running a process monitor program that tracks file changes to
see what process/program is actually changing the files, and it was coming
from cscript.exe which is the executer to execute *.vbs scripts and other
"visual" languages. The executing script was "c:/gm.vbs" but the script did
not exist when I went looking for it....

So, my thoughts on it are this is just the part doing the dirty work, and
there is an actual executable or service somewhere that is making the file
and executing it.

Here is the info my process monitor spit out about the cscript.exe file that
was doing the dirty work:

Command Line: "cscript c:\gm.vbs d:\inetpub"
User: "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM"
Started: "4/15/2009 8:57:58 PM"
Ended: "4/15/2009 9:01:11 PM"
Architecture: 32-bit

I hope this may help anyone else working on this issue, I believe I am
extremely close to solving it and just need it to run once more, because
this time I have the process monitor tracking almost everything.

-Nathan Bruer