>>I'd have to do something terrible to you with Jell-O and a duck suite

There are ppl that would pay good money for something like that. US
Congressmen for instance.

But in all seriousness. I asked Sharad Kumar Kiri, practically begged
(twice), if I could get in on some hot steamy Bolt prerelease action. I was
told, basically: No.

Personally I am looking forward to Bolt *much* more than I am CF 9. Given my
cognitive challenges; dyslexia and written language  disabilities (i.e.
spelling) to the tune of 3 std. deviations ... (for the statistically
challenged, that is the technical term for "Freakin Ass Load"), I am fairly
IDE dependent. That, and the fact that the tools for other
platforms/languages like Java, .Net and Flex for that matter, run circles
around the current CF IDE offerings. I always feel the need to applogise to
Mark Drew every time I say stuff like that. Sorry dude. ;o).

But yeah... I am CHOMPING AT THE BIT to get my mitts on that fun nugget.

G!

--
Gerald Guido
http://www.myinternetisbroken.com

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
-- Thomas A. Edison